Tuesday 5 April 2011

Camera scrap book

I've got an iPhone, my guess is I'm not the only one :)

The advent of the camera phone was a huge leap forward, only problem was they were pretty poor at best, every time I updated my phone I got the one with the best camera but was disappointed every time. Then the iPhone came along and suddenly everyone who had even a passing interest in photography wanted one. Soon after it's release many, many aps were released giving sone real creative edge to what was already a very acceptable camera.

So aside from snapping away during drunken nights out or trying to catch the cat doing something cute, the iPhone camera is a hugely powerful tool. Most photographers are creative types and we are constantly looking at everything from a 'would that make a good shot?' point of view. The problem is, by the time we get to write it down we've forgotten or in my case I can't read my own writing! So now it's simple, take a picture of it on your phone, it's there to look at when you are ready and acts as a virtual 'tear sheet' of ideas.

As with most ideas, the proof of the pudding is in the eating and I can honestly say, this works, give it a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment