Sunday 7 November 2010

Now just a minute...

This is just a quick one, I promise. The reason it's quick? Well simple really, I'm going to have a quick moan.

Many people think that photography is a glamorous game, taking pictures of scantily clad women all day but obviously it isn't all about that (in fact it's rarely about that but those days do help). What you don't realise is the 'scantily clad women' are sometimes difficult to deal with and can be more trouble than they are worth.

Now don't get me wrong, models on the whole are great people and do a really tough job, us 'togs can think up some pretty crazy ideas and these normally involve the minimum of clothing in the strangest of places, so god bless 'em for putting up with us.

But then every so often up hit a problem and I hit one last week. Two models eager to get time in front of the camera ask to be in a shoot, I agree, book a studio and let them know a rough itinerary for the shoot. The result? They don't turn up!

So let's recap, they request a shoot, I do all the hard work and they don't come. Fickle or just plain bloody rude, you decide?

Where does that leave me? Well, sat twiddling my thumbs if I'm honest, wondering what the hell goes through their heads.

So the morale of this story is.......

.....I have no idea, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment